In the ongoing iteration and re-iteration of what I’ve learned, how I communicate it, what I learn anew and how I convey it, we have another release.
I was very lucky to get to speak on lessons in Product Management with Growth School. They kindly provided a recording link and password that I can share for anyone who is interested. The Growth School recorded live presentation is here on their Zoom. The Password to open it is “Jzrz0P@V”
It will shock no one to hear that in this session I emphasized Brilliance in the Basics. I shared that leaders must
- Set the example
- Outline the mission
- Take care of their team
- Use authority well
I shared that all must
- Start with why then proceed to how and what
- Measure what matters (likely using OKRs!)
- Understand and meet the jobs to be done
- Balance and keep your mind on money
- Know a little bit about everything but be brilliant in the basics.
Here’s the final summary slide.
What do you think?